Now I know you're watching

Friday 8 June 2012

Every day is a good day


Who the heck believes these things? Yes, sure we all learn something every day and eventually everything that seems bad right now will work its self out somewhere in the future.

However, whoever said that every day is a good day was/is talking a load a crap!

Four years ago I lost three of my cousins in a car accident! One of them I considered to be one of my best friends – even though I was close to all of them. So I was woken up at 2am be to told that three people who mean the world to me have been taken away from me… never to be seen on this earth again.

My family was crushed. Their parents were crushed. The 2000 people who attended the funeral were crushed.
That was NOT a good day.

So don’t tell me every day is a good day because it’s not!

On the flip side ... HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE :) 

you are allowed one bad day among all the good
hrbeginner.blogspot.com
 


No comments:

Post a Comment