Now I know you're watching

Thursday 28 June 2012

The 10 most unexpected consequences of being online

And here they are:


  1. I started Tweeting and what I didn't expect was ... That I would enjoy it :) YEAH.
  2. The more I viewed my Facebook feeds, the more I hate Facebook.
  3. Viewing former friends blogs and Facebook,  I'm glad I'm done with school.
  4. I met wonderful people, that I would want to remember for a long time.
  5. I realised the power of words (using them correctly and incorrectly).
  6. Once you put something out there in cyber space, its there to stay. Whether you like it or not. 
  7. Downloading songs and movies without paying for them, is exactly the same as stealing from the cast, produces, artists etc.
  8. Being online helped me realise my cheer love for GLEE ... Yes, I'm a GLEEK!
  9. Children are growing up much to fast.
  10. I hope that my children learn to respect what being online can do for them, however they do not abuse it!
I love being online, and the unexpected consequences make it even more fun... 

Women that are online are like Iron Women, there is no stopping us.

onlinevideosplex.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment