Now I know you're watching

Monday 2 July 2012

What motivates me?


I guess I am a typical cliche. Growing up without being able to have whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted it has lead me to be hardworking and truly driven. Success is what I strive for with every task I tackle (okay, honestly, I do have my lazy moments - totally natural). 

Then of course, I have my family who are amazing and help me reach by full potential by encouraging me and allowing me to make mistakes and learn from them. They are a wonderful part of my life and are more than just my family, they are also my friends. Also, I have an amazing boyfriend who challenges my mind and inspires me to do my best.

I don’t have a particular person whom I look up to for encouragement; I take motivation from many aspects of different people and situations.

Personally, there cannot only be one thing that can be your motivation and strength, unless you are referring to God - through who everything is possible.

These are some of my motivators among others
Picture: writers own 

No comments:

Post a Comment