Now I know you're watching

Saturday 21 July 2012

Smiling really does help


So here I am, sitting at home and feeling a little down because I am due to go back to CPUT in only a few days. So, I decided  to tweet. However, before I could tweet about how sad I was that I would have to start stressing again, I came across a tweet which said: even a fake smile releases happy endorphins and makes you feel happier, even if you are not in the mood to feel happier. 
Well, I tried it and it actually works! I genuinely feel happier! What happens is: when you have a fake smile, that actions tricks your brain into thinking you are happy, eventually you begin feel happier.
The human anatomy  never fails to amaze me! 

bestthinking.com

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Kelly, all your posts are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete