Now I know you're watching

Monday 2 July 2012

A list of my top 200 achievements


Honestly, this is going to be a really hard post for me. However, here goes...

1.       Completing my national diploma in journalism
2.       Passing my first year in journalism with distinction, after lecturers doubted my abilities
3.       Being accepted into the fourth year of public relations
4.       Currently working hard to get my degree in public relations
5.       Working at Women24.com
6.       Working at Food24.com
7.       Working at Shape magazine
8.       Working at Younique Concepts
9.       Pulling off my first event on my own, with an attendance of over 900 people
10.   Pulling off my second successful event, with an attendance of over 700 people
11.   Being able to handle three clients on my own, with no experience in public relations
12.   Being able to say NO to things I did not want to be a part of   
13.   Getting my first set of straight A’s in grade 4
14.   Handling the pressures of being a fourth year public relations student with no prior studies of public relations experience
15.   Being a true friend to my brother and sisters
16.   Passing Matric
17.   Receiving the Success trophy for netball in grade 9
18.   Helping lead my netball team to the semi-finals
19.   Writing  my first story for Women24
20.   Publishing my first newsletter for the Elsies River community centre
21.   Publishing my first newsletter for the Vredendal community centre
22.   Getting 96% for a test that most others in my journalism class failed
23.   Being chosen as the first princess for my school when I was eight years old
24.   Receiving the diploma for being the all-rounder for my primary school (excelling in sport and academics)
25.   Being the second fastest 200m hurdles athlete at my high school
26.   Being a Sunday school teacher for three years already
27.   Receiving an offer as an account manager after working for a company with no prior experience (at the age of 21)
28.   Receiving distinction for my communication science assignment for my first and second semester
29.   Being able to type over 45 words per minute (sounds like a stupid thing, but I love it)
30.   Not bumping into anything or causing any accidents during my driving lessons
31. Celebrating my 21st birthday as a virgin
32. Being a proud and grateful and child

Wow, this list needs to be continued, I will have to think about this long and hard.

List to be continued...

 That's my boyfriend and me at our graduation 
That's me at my 21st 

No comments:

Post a Comment