Now I know you're watching

Tuesday 24 July 2012

My 15 minutes of fame


Andy Warhol said, “In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes.”

I was asked: You can’t choose the 15 minutes but why would you be world famous? Here’s what I think.

I am and never will aspire to be like any so-called-famous person. Those who have been chosen by other people to be the elite of this world have hardly done anything to astound me. Singers, dancers and actors/actresses are just normal people like you and me, thus I will not put them on a pedicle. However, if I were to be famous for at least 15 minutes in my lifetime it would be for something worth while, like helping to save a country from starvation… now that’s something cool … at least to me it is.

And you? 

I don't wanna be famous!
http://www.sodahead.com



No comments:

Post a Comment