Now I know you're watching

Friday 10 August 2012

My boyfriend is an artist


We are as different as night and day, but at time we are like two peas in a pod (yes, yes a cliché I know). He is the creative one, who is able to: paint, design, develop and create whereas I am the one who: reads, over-thinks and writes. In many ways these two forms of writing and artistry are similar, both needing inspiration and creativity. However, when we were put to the test it was obvious how different we were. 

The test we took was one of those pictures of cows with the word fish inside (there are many other examples). When asked what we see I said: “I see the word fish”. He said: “I see a cow”. 

We had a great laugh about this, showing how different we see things. But when we compare our way of thinking we are completely similar.

He is the paint, I am the paint brush and the world is our canvas. 

My boyfriend painted this... Ag, he is too talented lol :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment