Now I know you're watching

Friday 10 August 2012

Plans for the future

The year is drawing to a close and it is time to start putting the gears into motion. It’s time to start thinking about what I need to do in order to ensure a prosperous future for myself.

I have been an intern far too many times, three times to be exact. The thought of being an intern again next year is making me feel sad, I would like to start my “real” job and get my life on track. I am 22 years old and soon I will need my own car, my own little place with my own little everything.

Right now I am doing as much as I can to certify that I become the great Public Relations professional I am destined to be. By the grace of God and through His guidance all things are possible.

So, I am going to start job-hunting right away! Big, dangerous world – here I come! I am ready, are you? 

accidentalintentions.wordpress.com

1 comment:

  1. All of the best. Continue to have faith that things will turn in your favour. Just remember being an intern is not all that bad, it is merely God preparing you for the position that has been laid out for you in your future.

    ReplyDelete