Now I know you're watching

Saturday 8 September 2012

You cannot chase two rabbits at the same time…


… or so they say.

I have experienced the nasty pain of this once before. I was chasing my dream of becoming a public relations professional, can’t wait for that dream to become a reality, and while chasing that dream it seemed that I lost so many aspects of my personal life along the way. My studies were blossoming and I was enjoying every moment of it, however I lost so many friends, friends that I thought would be a part of my life forever. It is sad to think about the difficult decisions which had to be made. Although, there are many days when I still feel sad, and I miss my friends terribly, I have to trust the Lord that I have made the right decisions and that it will all be worthy it in the end. 

So, however much I wanted to catch both rabbits, in my personal and professional life… I had make a decision.

When choosing which rabbit to chase, make sure that you think about it before you decide. Remember that the chances of ever catching the other rabbit are slim to none. 

pics22.com

No comments:

Post a Comment