Now I know you're watching

Saturday 8 September 2012

My big fat BIG dream!


Yes of course I have one of those! One should always invest in a big dream!
I am a realist so it may not be too out of the box, but it's GREAT enough for me! One day, once I have travelled and worked, I would like to start my own company with my brother, sister and boyfriend! The company will consist of:
  • -          Public relations – that’s my department
  • -          Marketing – that’s my brother’s department
  • -          Event and project management – that’s my sister’s department
  • -          Advertising and web design – that’s my boyfriend’s department

I am sure that this is going to be a winning combination! I am so looking forward to it! One more thing – I know that it is going to be a HUGE success!

Anyone willing to invest?

pagecovers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment