Now I know you're watching

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Camping with the family

That's not the entire family 

This year has been full of ups and downs, but one thing that has kept my Sunnyside up is my family. Though there are many times when we argue and get on each other’s nerves, they are the people I love spending my time with. It’s strange how when you are young your family is your everything and then you hit those middle years and you drift away, your friends become your family and then all of a sudden, without you even noticing, it your family is back at your centre. I believe that your family is given to not only to be there as you blood relatives but also as your friends.

Going away for the weekend with my entire family has made me realise just how important they are too me! I love them more than I can say and thank God for bringing them into my life, or rather me into their life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment