Now I know you're watching

Saturday 8 September 2012

Conventional is a good fall-back position isn’t it?


When you have no other option than being conventional and stuck in your square, which has worked for you thus far, then it should be a solid fall-back position.

On the other hand, I don’t think that it should be your first choice. When you are young, like me, you need to take chances and calculated risks. You need to try new things and decide what works for you and what doesn’t. When you are young you shouldn’t be afraid to try new things and live life to the fullest.
I took a risk and I can say that thus far it has worked out perfectly! It is unconventional, and only if there is no other option will I ever go back to my conventional fall-back position!

You?

unconventionalscholar.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment