Now I know you're watching

Saturday 8 September 2012

My bucket list – a few things I would like to do before I die!


  1. Complete my master’s degree
  2. Work for a successful public relations company
  3. Start my own successful public relations company
  4. Get married
  5. Have two children, one girl and one boy
  6. Go sky-diving
  7. Go skiing
  8. Learn to surf
  9. Design a fashion collection
  10. Go shark diving
  11. Go snorkelling
  12. Go to Thailand
  13. Go to Paris
  14. Work overseas
  15. Cut all my hair off
  16. Plan a huge event!
  17. Wax my entire body
  18. Start going to gym
  19. Start eating healthy
  20. Live in a huge house
  21. TRAVEL, TRAVEL and more TRAVELLING

For now that’s what I’ve got, I’ll add to it as the years progress... 


No comments:

Post a Comment