Now I know you're watching

Friday 28 September 2012

Blog on request – Trends for Summer 2012/2013

Please remember that I am no expert! So don't judge! 


Like it stated in a previous blog, I dislike people who blog about fashion when they are not qualified to do so, however I have been requested to let my readers know what the summer trends for summer 2012/2013 are. I am not a professional but here we go:

  • Mixing prints are absolutely the ultimate fashion trend for 2012/2013… beware that many people have failed miserably, make sure that your prints are in the same colour plate and that your accessories accent your colour plate as having a different colour accessory will make your outfit too busy
  • Floral prints are back and are really pretty. It gives any lady that much desired feminine look, just make sure that if you have  a load bottom or top that the rest of your outfit is plain, as not to scare or blind anyone
  • Printed pants, this is a huge item this season but needs to be worn correctly, you could try a printed skinny jeans or a loose pant or a flimsy skirt but which ever you choose make sure that the rest of your outfit flows and is not too busy
  • Pastel colours, this is one of my favourite looks for summer, its inspired by the 50’s marshmallow look. It’s a fun look so make sure you can mix and match your colours. This trend is a play on the colour blocking trend of last 2011/2012.
  • Cropped cardigans. If you have the body for this then by all means go for it! It’s sexy and cute at the same time. I will advise that this does not work with every body type so ask for others opinions before you purchase.
  • For men, well can you believe it the man neck scarf in back in business?  I’m really not sure how I feel about this. I saw my brother wearing it the other day and didn’t like it at all, however if you are bold enough for it then why not?
  • Yellow is big for men, I’ve seen many men rocking yellow socks and jeans and it looks great!
  • Looks like summer is going to be fun! I’m looking forward to it, hope I can make some money to get my hands on at least some on these trends. 
curvedblogger.com

YEAH! I can't wait for summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment