Now I know you're watching

Friday 28 September 2012

Striking Miners


This year miners have been striking like there is absolutely no tomorrow, it’s put a huge dent in our economy and affected the positive imagine South Africa has been trying to build. I know that South Africa isn’t perfect, so why make matters worse? I also know that miners sacrifice their lives going underground to do what they do, I’m afraid of tight spaces so rather them than me. However, I have been studying my ass off making major sacrifices and costing my parents thousands of rands. This is why these strikes are frustrating me, I once heard someone say: If you work now you’ll play later and if you play now then you’ll work later. That’s the case here, miners need to work hard because they never furthered their education, so how can they expect to get paid more than people who have their degree? Honestly, it’s just not fair! Make the sacrifices then make the money.

I’m sure many people will think I am rude for what I’ve just said but if you think about it rationally you’ll see that I am right. 

world.time.com

No comments:

Post a Comment