Now I know you're watching

Friday 4 May 2012

Painting with my sister


I have always loved the pleasures of art, whether it is music, dance, painting or design. I will admit that I don’t have a great love for the art of theatre though. 

So, my sister and I were feeling somewhat bored one afternoon and decided to whip out the paintbrushes and some paint. Oh what fun we had, we ended up sitting and painting in the sun for hours. It was so soothing and peaceful, most enjoyable. 

You should really try painting, even if you don’t have an inch of creativity in you – I can assure you that something will develop between the paint, paintbrush and some paper. 

Do enjoy it! 

Check out my attempt at painting below  ...

That's my art work lol... It's bigger than it looks, this is not an A4 page 

This is my little sister's ... Oh what fun we had 

1 comment: