Now I know you're watching

Friday 18 May 2012

There is no better time than God's time

There are few statements that are more true than this. I experienced this today... I had a "fall out" (or whatever the politically correct term may be) with a friend and for many weeks I walked around with anger and the inability to forgive and today out of the blue God sent His answer and gave me peace, calm and forgiveness. 


After many weeks of frustration God sent His answer in His time and I am grateful that I am a believer in His grace and mercy, otherwise I would not have seen the message He was trying to bring me. 


Thank you Lord for your grace and mercy, without you nothing is possible but through you and with you ALL things are possible. 


Amen. 

branham.org


No comments:

Post a Comment