Now I know you're watching

Saturday 7 April 2012

Not all who wander are lost

Wandering is not naturally the equivalent of  being lost. I definitely don't think so. 


Today I am having a "wander" day. I've just been moving and enjoying life at my own slow pace. I must admit that it truly does feel so good. After many days of rush, rush and more rush living life at at wondering pace is just what the doctor ordered. 


I am most certainly not lost, I know exactly where I'm going and I'm working hard to make sure that I get there. Now is definitely not the time for me to be lost. I have been lost before though. 2011 was my year of being lost and I have moved on from there and will not be going back there again, any time soon. 


So take some time to enjoy your life and live it at your own pace, not anyone else's pace. If you want to move slowly and procrastinate (now and then) - then do it! As long as you get the job done, and you get it done well! 


AND 


Don't let anyone tell you, you are lost just because you are taking things a little slow and finding lost of time to have fun! 

angelamaiers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment