Now I know you're watching

Friday 30 March 2012

End of the term

It's the end of my first term as a Public Relations Btech student, and I am scared as hell. 


I've always been the type of person who works hard and achieves my goals, for the first time I feel like my hard work is not going to pay off. 


However, even though this term has taken so much out of me I can truly say that I have learnt so much. I am able to reflet on the past few weeks and give my self a pat on the back, I've gotten through it and I've been able to keep up with many others in my class who have had three years more experience than I do.  


So well done to me, I might not have been able to achieve everything I wanted to but I have achieved enough to get me through the next term and ultimately the year!


Here's to getting my degree in 2013 :) OH YEAH!



No comments:

Post a Comment