Now I know you're watching

Friday 16 March 2012

We are afraid of the wrong things

As woman, we are known to be fearful beings. This should not be so, anymore.


I am fortunate enough to have been brought up in a home where women and men have equal rights, where women are taught to stand up for themselves. I am a true example of this teaching. I may not have everything in the world - all the money and jewels - but I do have integrity and I will not let any man take that away from me.
Women of the new generation should not put their dreams or desires on hold for any man, unless there is a valid excuse, and his ego is not one of them!
Don't be afraid of chasing your dreams, don't be afraid of applying for that "top" job you've always wanted!
Women can do whatever men can do, if not better! Let that be a fact!
Men, I respect you as well, but don't stand in our way!


Sourced: cancerlost.blogspot.com




PS. You are the only one standing in the way of your success.

1 comment: