Now I know you're watching

Friday 9 March 2012

You are not a fashionista



Okay, so a few people have complimented you on a couple of ensembles you put together? WELL DONE! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this does not make you a fashionista nor does it give you the right to blog about your fashion sense and tell people what to wear.

yet-another-fashion-blog.blogspot.com

I blame these want-to-be-fashionitas for the disastrous state some unknowing victims find themselves in. These victims take advice from these ‘fashionistas’ who don’t know the first thing about how to dress females/males according to their size, age and height.

I’m no expert on the matter - that’s why I don’t have a blog about it. These ‘fashoinistas’ have no real value to add to conversations, but they are hell-bent on having their voices heard, so they turn to a fashion blog.

studentfashionblog.co.uk

I have nothing against anyone who loves fashion, personally I love it too, colour-blocking, nomad, rock glam and nautical you name it, and I've done it all. Hell, I used to be the Public Relations Practitioner for Traffic Clothing, but I know I'm no fashionista. 

I stick to what I know and what I've mastered. These ‘fashionistas’ should do the same! 

   

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha fantastic post. You are probably saying what everyone is thinking. People should just wear whatever is comfortable and makes them happy and stop taking everyone else's advice. Sometimes they just do more bad than good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gave me a good laugh now Kelly lol, I agree! These days, the minute someone enjoys something, they immediately become a pro at it lol

    ReplyDelete