Now I know you're watching

Friday 30 March 2012

How do you step from the top of a 100-foot pole?

The answer to that is as easy two words...


... We don't! 


Who in their right mind feels the need to step off a 100-foot pole (+30 meters)? I'm not suicidal, so I won't even try it. 


I was trying to figure out the deeper meaning to this topic but I just really couldn't. Whatever I thought of just made me think that I might be influencing some one, who might just read this blog, into ACTUALLY stepping off a pole and killing him/herself. 


I'm not going to be responsible for that. So my answer is what it is and it's going to stay that way! 


That means, no one should be stepping off any poles, unless there is something solid for you to step on to (the ground at the bottom of the pole doesn't count). 

gocryemokid.memebase.com



No comments:

Post a Comment