Now I know you're watching

Sunday 25 March 2012

An over rated friendship

I lost a very close friend this week, no she didn't die - we just aren't friends anymore. How juvenile right? I know... 


Well, it's the wheel of life - you win some and then along the way some get lost. 


I'm not complaining though, it was for the best. 


I've always believed that in friendships you should never want to change each other (unless there is something seriously wrong with you like: you are on drugs or you are a disrespectful being). Anyway, I've just always believed that if you want to be my friend, you will have to accept me the way I am. 


I'm not changing for any friend. My family love me to bites (I love them too :)) so don't you come in to my life and try to change me. 


I'm not in the habit of trying to change people, so don't take your habit out on me! Find another project to work on! 


So, I had an over rated friendship, I thought I needed a friend to make me feel valued... I was so wrong!


Here's to moving on with family and friends that love me just the way I am (",) 


icanhascheezburger.com
Enough said! 

No comments:

Post a Comment